Empowering regulatory excellence for a thriving Aotearoa
As our country’s Centre of Excellence for Building Consent Authorities (BCAs) we drive the prosperity of New Zealand. Fostering regulatory practices that work in harmony. Co-ordinated. Seamless. Yours.
Building the future of consenting
We’re here to elevate regulatory services to the highest standards of quality and consistency. Creating safe and thriving communities throughout Aotearoa.
We embrace a future-focused mindset.
We constantly seek opportunities for positive change.
We ensure our strategies have a lasting impact.
Our approach is broad yet boutique, tailored to the unique needs of our members.
Pioneering regulatory excellence
Founded in 2015 as a local government initiative, Simpli emerged as a hub for regulatory excellence. Our goal was to streamline and align regulatory functions to make them as frictionless and userfriendly as possible, with a focus on building consenting. Our innovative approach quickly earned us the highest industry recognition:
- ALGIM Excellence in Innovation Award
- SOLGM LGFA Award for Transforming Service Delivery
- LOLA (Linked Organisations of Local Authorities) International Excellence Award
It’s just more proof of our ongoing dedication to promoting regulatory excellence in New Zealand.
Our Focus Areas:
How we drive best practices and collaboration
- Forever enhancing the quality and consistency of regulatory services
- Conducting research and analysis to identify emerging trends, challenges, and opportunities, and providing evidence based solutions and recommendations
- Advocating for policies and practices that support effective delivery and thought
- Expanding our remit beyond BCAs and councils, to include help and advice for all businesses, organisations and agencies navigating building regulations and consents.